1. WHO ARE WE? We are RBLDE UNCONVENTIONAL S.L. ("Rebellion") and PFS Card Services Ireland Limited ("PCSIL"), and we process your personal data for certain purposes as joint controllers. This means that we are jointly responsible for how we use and protect your data for those purposes.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtained by you or your legal representative), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, maintain and execute the contracted service, verify your identity, fight against fraud, answer your queries as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalized communications.
3. WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are legally entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your information to perform the contract you entered into with us when you registered. We also process your data for other reasons, for example, to comply with our legal obligations.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH? We will share your information with service providers who assist or support us as partners with whom we have entered into an agreement.
5. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to our use or transfer of your data, to request the limitation of their processing or not to be subject to automated decisions, as explained below.
Before you begin…